Phsical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
• Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition & that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
• Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
• In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were doing physical activity?
• Do you lose your balance due to dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
• Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by physical activity?
• Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
• Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES TO ANY of the questions above you will need to speak with your doctor before participating in a class. Also speak with your doctor before joining a class if you are pregnant or your health changes.
It is unadvisable to exercise if you have a temporary illness such as a cold or fever.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELLBEING.